This is also Radio Nepal..........

Field excursions are always hailed and thanks to our teacher Mr. Nirmala Mani Adhikary we again got the opportunity to hit the road. This time we Media studies 2nd year and 1st years as well had a field trip to Radio Nepal. The trip was planned to make students conscious of the functioning of radio station. SinghaDurbar gate kept us waiting for bit long and then we were on our way. We had chance to know from the beginning to the end about how the broadcasting is done. I was quiet shocked with the equipments present in Radio Nepal. I always had a misconception about the standard of Radio Nepal. But it was completely wrong. The machineries and equipments were from Japan to England. I have been to Radio station but had never seen as much well equipped one like Radio Nepal and later I came to know that none of the FM stations are as rich equipped as radio Nepal. Song library had awesome collection but somehow not well managed. It was great to know about the Radio Broadcasting and Radio Nepal. Never had in my life seen such a rich Government office. The whole 2 hour was full of surprises but in small packages. The biggest surprise was Mrs. Mira Rana. We had an opportunity to meet her over radio Nepal and I took a photo with her as well.

After the whole trip was over I had to take a short break and desperately searched for rest room. Finally a staff told me the way and I was there. To my surprise the rest room (toilet) was not what I had expected to be of radio Nepal after that awesome visit. Maybe the photo might describe it well than by myself. Then I was ready to take a photo and one of the staff of radio Nepal came and told me “where will you publish this photo of our toilet. Anyways thanks maybe after that the toilet might be repaired or simply get donation like other sectors.” So, my whole trip was full of surprises in radio Nepal but the last surprise package was a very bigger one. It was really a shameful situation of Radio Nepal. I wish I can go to the nice one in my next visit to radio Nepal which will then certainly meet the standard of radio Nepal.

2 comments:

rajankathet said...

oichh... daami lekhi chhas hai.... topic jhan babbal chha... kip it up man!!

Redsgerrard said...

gud gud, pragati gardai gaar yastai khatra khatra lekhdai ja......