Education and Book Fair 2009

Book fair in my city has by no means been able to form any transform in my approach. Never have been Book-worm and not that involved to the Novels and Books. After my undergarduates the reading habit slowly gained the pace and till today maybe the list of novels have reached to the Dozens. I always had a misconception that the movies will be made of every best books so why to give extra burden to my eyes rather I can watch the movie.But When I watched the movie “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest’ and got to read the Book itself only about 30% of the whole story was plotted on the movie. If I hadn’t read the book I would have been missed lots of things from book. So, these days reading books for me can be the onother alternative in my free time.

Thanks to our college again,We got a chance to visit Book exhibition from our college. Like always, I was late at the spot and I couldn’t find anyone. As I was with my friend I started my own road inside the Exhibition. Maybe I was late or it was so that the crowd was very less and it was easy to roam around.

The ehibition was none other than the 13th Nepal Education and Book fair 2009 at Bhrikutimandap. The exhibition was from 15th may till 23rd may. From the number 13 itself I kept the big guess that this book fair is one of the oldest of its kind and has been providing a window to the broad spectrum of education and publications.

One of the largest of its kind in Nepal, the education fair was different in terms of objectives and focus groups. The main objective of the book fair was to bring together the career-concious people from all walks of life and the career-oriented institutions including educational institutions, overseas educational centers,academic schools, colleges and universities,professionals,publishing houses,NGOs and INGOs under a single roof.

Similarly, the book exhibiton seemed equally pleasant which exhibit all genres of books ranging from philosophy to thriller and from fiction to poetry. Along with some publishing houses such as Educational Book House, Mandala Bok Print, Ratna Pustak Bhandar, Ekta Prakasahan and National Book Center had participated in the event.

Some of the books my eyes cought and I had heard of somewhere were books such as jane Austen’s “Pride and Prejudice”,Jules Verne’s “Around The World in 80 Days”, Paulo Coelho’s “ The Alchemist” and others.

Along with the Book Fair Nepal Science Competition and exhibition also attracted a big number of crowd with a variety of the experiments. There were aome kind of mixtures, Computers tutorials and lots of science and technological Creations. After looking at those kind of stuffs I was so attracted towards science and technology but immediatlely I remembered my mathematics back paper of last Smester. Just watching over others creation is easy creating your own is a big thing.

0 comments: