Yeah Load-Shedding....

The world today has leaped into the new epoch of digital substitutes. We as a normal entity of contemporary time find ourself entirely bordered by the number of digital selections around us. From television serials to internet jamming, we appoint our whole time with the bottoms and remotes.

The present situation of load-shedding has changed the scenario upside down. The regular power cut-off has hit big kick to the electronic world. I might have laptop but even a laptop can’t cope up with this sort of a long power cut-off. This has changed the entire lifestyle of what actually it would be of digital haves society. The daily routine has to be changed and keyboards are to be exchange with the pencil. The time when electricity was quite adequate, I always had package of alternates to appoint and entertain myself. I would rather be dipping into the internet whole day, or simply playing my play station. Watching movies and listening to song s were other best things to do. I was so much into it that the outside world was getting far-flung.

The long-lasting I would say and quiet boring power-cut-off was like a chronic disease to me. I had been so much addicted that the long power cut-off was a tough and the most frantic wait for me. But eventually, I am overcoming this addiction of mine. These days I rather enjoy the load shedding than hate it with my gigantic rage. I engage myself doing practical things than being a slave to electricity. Power cut-off have had made me more close to my friends and of course, my family. During regular power supply, I have never occupied myself with my family more than for a meal. But now, I spend hour’s conversation with my parents. I use similar sort of time with my friends. I go traveling, hiking or simply roam around. Life is beautiful when you feel it with your experience and I have known it these days. Now, I fairly thank load shedding for bringing me back to living.

I have now known that it’s awesome to practically experience anything than to watch it done by others. From playing sports to your own creation it’s full of excitement. I was once undisputed in FIFA game. No one could win me and when I went to play a real football I was terrible. So, what I have known is that life should not be pessimistic as it is full of alternates. It is us who have to search for it and grasp it for the fullest.

My writing is not against the digital world and it is not that I don’t need it. The whole advance way of life is there and has made us quiet dependent but shouldn’t we remember for what extent. We should maintain our addiction to digital world for a limitation. Never put yourself inside the walls and try to see the world outside from a click. Get your boot and go out for a lot of adventures and experience and know it from your way.

0 comments: